Houston, Texas

A few days ago I was involved in a wreck. I decided to take my car to Sterling McCall Restoration Center (12202 Murphy Road) to get it fix. I got my car back and today I noticed the back driver‘s side tire had a huge bubble. The same tire Toyota fixed the rim.

I took the car to a tire-shop and was told the tired was severely damage in the inner edge. The only logical explanation is that Sterling McCall shop damaged the tire and put it back together without saying anything. The tire is missing pieces of rubber to where a few layers of wire are visible.

I called Sterling McCall to file a complaint. After explaining the situation and texting clear pictures of the damages in the tire the supervisor told me they will never do something like. He got attitude and was trying to make it sound like I was lying. I told him that they had put my life in seriously danger, but he did not show any concern nor even apologized. His best answer was “my supervisor is on vacation and there is almost nothing I can do for you until his return.

I am very upset as the tire could blowout on the freeway at any time and they knew about it. How is it possible that they played with someone's safety like that, and on top get a bad attitude when I called to ask for an explanation and help? I have pictures of the tire and would like to show them to the public as this is something very serious but evidently Sterling McCall don’t care a bit about the trust we deposit when taking out cars to be fix at their facility.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of sterling mccall restoration center repair service. Sterling Mccall Restoration Center needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned sterling mccall restoration center repair service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sterling Mccall Restoration Center.

Had an Experience with Sterling Mccall Restoration Center?

Comments